- Job Type
- Melissa Haddah
- 4 months ago
- 6 month initial contract +
- BI, SQL & DWH experience
The person needs to understand the existing DWH and enhance the same by creating data modeling and writing DAX & power query to build the structured data.
We are looking for someone who has proven experience as a BI Developer using SQL Data base, Data ware house and Microsoft Power BI and
* In-depth understanding of SQL database and data principles; data warehousing and data modelling experience
* Strong SQL experience to develop and execute SQL database queries
* Hands-on experience in creating, developing Data Models
* Should be able to understand data and their schema related to it
* Experience in data analysis and validation
* Hands-on experience in merging two DWH and maintaining the versions
* Excellent working knowledge in DB Views creation
* Excellent working knowledge on Power Query, DAX & R for transforming data for reports
* Hands on experience in data cleansing and transformation
* Ability to forward/reverse engineered data models
* Designing, developing and maintaining Microsoft Power BI reports
* Able to translate business requirements into technical requirements for reports creation
* Strong data presentation skills to translate the data into meaningful Dashboards
* Develop visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
* Connect to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
* Previous working experience of SAP and CRM systems will be an added advantage.
For more information contact Melissa Haddad on 9236 7732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org