- Multi-dimensional cube experience required
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Paul Mackin Brown
- about 1 year ago
- Business Intelligence Analyst required
- 6 month contract opportunity
- Immediate start, Perth CBD location
- Multi-dimensional cube experience a must!
The selected applicant will be asked to engage with business subject matter experts and technical teams to understand, challenge, translate and document business intelligence requirements for the design and build of global operational performance metrics reporting and analytics. Working as part of an agile business support and development team you will be required to lead problem solving/solutions for operational metric reporting requirements, development and integration.
To use a favourite quote from a well-known board game... in order to "Pass Go and collect $200' you must have a Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or data science and be able to demonstrate;
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis, User Interface Design, Dashboard Development, and advanced SQL Programming
- Experience with multiple relational, dimensional, and OLAP databases
- Experience in heavy manufacturing with a preference for mining background
- With the following specific commercial experience/skills:
- Advanced Business Systems Analysis and consulting
- Advanced Data Modelling and Database Architecture (min 3yrs Experience)
- Advanced SQL Server 2014 - 2016 including SSAS
- Power BI Desktop/Web, Tabular Models, MDX, DAX
- Excel Analysis for Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Office
If you are interested in finding out more, or to apply for this fantastic career opportunity, please forward your updated CV to Sandee Upadhya or Linda Mackin Brown by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com
For further inquiries please call Sandee or Linda on 08 9221 3300.