Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills and services of an experienced customer facing Senior Business Analyst with a proven background in understanding information needs and translating them into requirements for design, development and implementation of information analytics and data management solutions that are simple and intuitive to use to generate obvious and actionable insights.
Key requirements of the role:
- Collaborating with business stakeholders to understand their business / process goals and objectives, and fully clarify their information needs.
- Working alongside data custodians, partners and other members of the product team to identify the appropriate internal, partner and open datasets, and assess the quality of these datasets.
- Reviewing and analysing data to identify patterns and identify trends and risks, and propose effective strategies and solutions.
- Developing effective stakeholder relationships through the management of expectations and agreed objectives, helping secure the ongoing adoption and use of the system and obtaining support for system improvements.
Essential experience required:
- Solid experience as a Business Analyst working highly skilled at eliciting requirements in the context of developing reporting and analytics solutions.
- Ideally have previous experience in testing of web applications is highly desired.
- Broad knowledge and experience of reporting tools such as Excel, PowerBI, MS SQL.
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst in a corporate, government or academic environment
- A background in Agile methodologies with experience in Scrum and ability to specify requirements in the user story format with acceptance criteria suitable for data and analytics solutions.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills, along with well-developed negotiation and interpersonal skills, to explain data concepts to both database developers and architects, non-technical end users
- Demonstrated high level customer service skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What's in it for you?
- Parking onsite
- A diverse, forward thinking employer of choice
- Be part of one of Perth's largest digital transformation projects.
- An employer who supports genuine well-being, they care about their people.
- Excellent salary package.
Then please follow the link below to apply, for further info please contact Prassana Kumar @ Talent on 08 9221 3300 - Please note, due to the urgency of this role, only WA based candidates can be considered at this time.