- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 22 days ago
Duration: 4 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Business Analyst with business process background.
- Extensive and demonstrated experience leading/conducting analysis of business needs across a complex portfolio of initiatives in a federated or multi-sourced environment.
- Strong Digital experience working in an hybrid Waterfall / Agile environment
- Ability to balance business and technology stakeholders equally and translate between the two
- Strong knowledge of; and extensive experience in the application of; contemporary business analysis best-practice methodologies and processes such as BABOK and UML. This includes leading and mentoring other business analysts in the application of these methodologies and processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills including, a strong ability to communicate and influence effectively across the most senior levels of the organisation as well as externally with vendors.
- Proven experience interpreting and translating analysis results into insightful, clear and succinct technical specifications and requirement documentation with tangible examples of where insights from best-practice analysis methodologies have resulted in value adding business outcomes.
- Superior analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills and excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills including report writing and presentation skills with emphasis on developing quality technical specifications.
- Proven experience working independently and/or with multidisciplinary teams including the management and mentoring of other business analysts.
- Ability to operate within the values of impartiality; integrity; trust; service; accountability and safety. To carry out responsibilities with professionalism, fairness and commitment and to do so in order to place the customer at the centre of all that is produced and delivered.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience with at least 8-10 years' experience in business analysis. CBAP or equivalent certification preferred.
If you are interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org