The project aims to shape and develop the proposed future state of the government online customer interaction. It will provide the flexibility for customers to bring their own accounts(s) or one or more accounts from government to access any service from Queensland Government. Improvements in agency information accessibility and sharing will also lead to more cohesive whole of government service delivery.
This is a contract until February 2020 located in Brisbane's CBD.
We are seeking...
A Senior Business Analyst to provide strategic and expert business analysis activities on a range of project or disciplines such as:
- Identity Management/Single Sign on
- Identity Brokerage Platforms
- API Enablement & Modern Data Sharing Platforms
- AI/Machine Learning Platforms
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Assess and critically analyse information gathered through a range of elicitation techniques to develop requirements for new business opportunities and prepare the relevant documentation according to business analysis principles.
- Undertake business process improvement analysis on new and existing business opportunities through the utilisation of process modelling tools, to determine process improvements that deliver benefits for clients and which align to whole of government benefits management strategy.
- Facilitate communication between the relevant business units, technology teams and support teams to ensure that business solutions are aligned with business objectives.
- Identify business opportunities through strategic and financial analysis to provide options for business improvement and develop business cases to support business objectives.
- Research, analyse and review complex issues, proposals and submissions to ensure that service delivery and financial issues and other related issues impacting on agency operations are identified and considered
- Build effective working relationships and consult at both an individual and a cross-agency level
- Develop program documentation and artefacts including documenting costs and benefits, and sharing and documenting technical and business information and knowledge
- Liaise and negotiate with Senior Management, to ensure recommended solutions reflect the business requirements.
What we are looking for..
Your suitability for this role will be assessed against your:
- Success in complex and multiple stakeholder ICT enabled business transformation programs or
- disciplines in areas such as Authentication, Identity Brokerage and API Information Sharing
- Leadership and project management skills including working with agile delivery methods
- Stakeholder engagement skills including the ability to consult, negotiate, influence
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Skills and experience in preparing complex business cases, reports and business change artefacts, adaptable for a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
If you think you are right for the role click the 'Apply' button now. For more information call Danielle Wren or Tom Circosta on 07 3221 3333. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org