- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 26 days ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Business Analyst will be responsible for analysing and developing a range of analysis and "To Be' deliverables including change impact assessments, business/ financial modelling, options analysis, business and report requirements and business process flows.
This is a contract role until the end of the financial year 2020 with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Sydney CBD.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes. This will include conducting process re-engineering with stakeholders, analysing feasibility, documenting proposals and implementation of changes.
- Review the current "As Is' situation and vendor documentation.
- Develop the change impact assessment which defines the scope of business change activities to transition to the "To Be' situation
- Assist in the development of the transition roadmap and underpinning work packages which support stakeholders transitioning their organisations to the To Be situation
- Engage with stakeholders to identify and gather requirements; development of business requirement documents, including reporting requirements
- Assists internal stakeholders in clarifying requirements by reviewing business needs
- Facilitate workshops with relevant stakeholders to gather, review, analyse requirements & evaluate business systems, processes, policies and needs.
- Identify gaps and document the recommended To Be state to support the program/ project objectives
- 10+ years in a similar role with strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated solid experience in banking/ financial institution, (10+ years banking experience preferred) to assist upcoming major business/ financial project
- Lean six sigma certified (green belt minimal).
- NSW government experience preferred
- Experience both in Agile and Waterfall project delivery model
- Excellent in Microsoft Office skills, advanced Excel and advanced Visio
- Hands-on experience in JIRA, QC,(Quality Centre), and Aris
- Experience in applying a broad range of business analysis techniques to complex business requirements, including the use of process flows, use cases, UML. (Unified Modelling Language )
- Experience in financial/ business modelling/ business case building in estimating optimal solutions for efficiency initiatives
- Experience with full Systems Development Life Cycle, which includes researching solutions and options, validation and acceptance of business solutions, reports and business processes, business process testing, writing business test cases.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.