- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 16 days ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Senior Business Analyst facilitating the development and implementation of Cyber Security controls to business systems, processes and workflows ensuring alignment with the overall business requirements.
This is the 9 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Sydney CBD.
- Provide key support to the Group IT Operational Risk & Assurance function in rolling out the new Risk Management tool, including training & assisting new users with the tool, triaging problems, liaising with the vendor for issues and on-boarding/off-boarding.
- Manage investigations to identify and define diverse business requirements and specify effective
- Cyber Security processes and solutions through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisational change
- Coordinate the development of process flows, in collaboration with relevant IT and OT specialists to ensure specific user requirements and process handoffs are clearly communicated in business terms for submission to Implementation and Operational teams
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a risk management role
- 1 - 2 years' experience of risk management in a cyber security or IT operational risk environment, preferably supporting the rollout of a risk management tool
- Experience implementing change management, preferably for technology solutions
- Strong requirements, process and data mapping experience in a large enterprise environment
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.