- Work with internal customers to help analyse and plan the improvement of processes and data insights, while understanding the opportunities and complexities of the existing workflow platforms and tools.
- Elicit and document business rules, complete business process mapping and user stories where required.
- Simplifying business operations through efficient, effective, and complete data and information capture.
- Manage the development and implementation of business and functional requirements with a team effectively and collaboratively.
- Facilitate business stakeholder and/or ICT workshops for requirements gathering and/or other business analysis activities as required.
- Engage the business stakeholders and users on key business opportunities and development of applicable business cases and/or requirements.
- Capture and/or review/update end-to-end current state processes, identifying links to roles, business and other rules, systems and information.
- Capture, model and/or review/update desired future state processes, incorporating links to proposed future state roles, rules, systems and information.
- Provide support for the preparation of strategies, plans, business case, benefits realisation and other project activity as required.
- Demonstrated experience working on Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Proven ability to gather and document business, functional requirements and user stories that provide a solid foundation for the design and implementation of appropriate solutions using formal processes and methods while delivering rapid, incremental outcomes
- Proven ability in the elicitation of business rules and business process mapping (using BPMN) and business process re-engineering
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and work across multiple initiatives and varying stakeholder groups
- Demonstrated ability to manage the development and implementation of business and functional requirements with a team effectively and collaboratively
- Well-developed communication and change management skills, including the ability to analyse business process models, business requirements, and project reports and provide accurate documentation, clear advice and accurate data as required
- Demonstrated experience in the development or enhancement of information systems in relation to systems integration, application 'look and feel', development, deployment and maintenance of applications
- Highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Project and proficient with office automation tools such as Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook (e-mail)
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com