- Market Rates
- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 11 months ago
- Analysis of "as is' business processes, functions and data-flows to establish a baseline for change
- Contribution and leadership in business process re-engineering, defining "target state' business processes in line with modelling standards
- Contribution to business case development, identifying the benefits that could be realised from the proposed investment
- Documentation of Business Needs Analysis, and the Business Requirements Specification for proposed areas of change, ensuring a holistic view of the scope of change is taken, and that business change management implications are considered.
- Development and execution of specific use-cases designed to validate both the area of change, the end to end business process and the ongoing fit for purpose of the overall business system
- Management of requirements traceability throughout the project lifecycle
- Development of User acceptance testing scenarios and, as required plan and facilitation user acceptance testing.
- Support (or develop) the business change management strategy and plan
- Support (or manage) the implementation of the change management plan
- Work with business stakeholders to understand the benefits realised
- Assist as required in ensuring solutions are properly handed over to BAU.
- Previous experience in business process re-engineering and development of complex business change requirements in a range of technology project contexts is essential, as is having worked across all phases of the systems development life cycle (i.e. from business case development to implementation and benefits realisation)
- Previous experience in the Tolling or Utilities industries, or other complex business environment
- Robust analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail, and proficiency in the "office toolset' (i.e. MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel)
- Working knowledge of the BABOK (Business Analysis Body of Knowledge)
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral - approaching "consulting standard'
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com