- Great Daily Rates
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 12 months ago
The Senior Business Analyst of the WIST project will be responsible for leading and providing effective process design, requirements analysis, data and information design as well as a range of other business analysis roles for the project.
Contract until end of June 2020 + possible extension
Brisbane City Location
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide support for the preparation of strategies, plans, business case, benefits realisation and other project activity as required.
- Translate business objectives and investment decisions in the business case into a more detailed conceptual level blueprint design; by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating options and determining and defining requirements.
- Assist with the writing of business requirements specifications and other documentation required to progress a major procurement activity.
- Demonstrated 5+ years' experience in senior business analyst roles in complex environments.
- Demonstrated experience delivering ICT projects involving significant business change.
- Demonstrated experience working in large, complex organisations, preferably including the public sector.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com