Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Senior Business Analyst responsible for analytical thinking skills to deliver innovative ideas and approaches.
This is a contract role until the end of financial year 2020 with a strong possible extension thereafter based at Sydney CBD
- Discover and capture key business requirements by establishing stakeholder relationships and facilitating cross-team and department conversations (in workshops, in project teams or one-on-one).
- Analyse and consolidate information to develop recommendations supporting achievement of business objectives.
- Provide plain language advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency whilst improving service outcomes and re-imagining what future services could look like.
- Work with key stakeholders and the project team to identify how changing a proposed solution design may impact business processes and address business requirements.
- Support the test team by creating test scenarios and acceptance criteria.
- Experience driving the analysis of requirements and related BA activities within a government or a large, complex organisation.
- Demonstrable ability to develop strategies and implementation plans for ICT and business improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrable experience in successfully planning and leading workshops with all types of stakeholders, from senior executives to frontline staff and people using services will be critical to the success of this project.
- Capability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Business processes definition and diagramming experience.
- An agile project delivery mindset and extensive experience in delivering projects with an agile delivery approach.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.