Our client, based within the oil and gas sector are seeking the skills and services of multiple customer facing Senior Business Analyst's with a proven background in understanding information needs and translating them into requirements. The role leads the evaluation of ideas, the development and testing of concepts, the practical assessment of proposals and the integration of findings into business activities
- Leads, manage and coordinates idea development and evaluation, and concept development and testing to increase the certainty of proposed outcomes for given business challenges
- Leads, manages and coordinates feasibility studies to assess the practicality and effectiveness of proposed changes
- Works effectively with internal customers to prioritise, scope, develop and execute concept development proposals to best support the portfolio of change
- Significantly contributes to the refinement of customer and business requirements by collaborating with internal customers in interpreting and integrating concept development and feasibility findings
- Develops approaches and materials to guide concept and feasibility development activities, that are both flexible and accessible for internal customers
- Maintains awareness of emerging approaches to idea and concept development and identifies opportunities to integrate new methods to improve business outcomes
- Develops and manages effective relationships with all relevant stakeholders including internal customers, internal and external suppliers, technical consultants, product and service providers,
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills working as a Senior Business Analyst.
- Creative questioning and interviewing technique to be able to engage with key stakeholders.
- Proven track record for gathering and documenting business requirements and end user stories; translating them into functional and technical specs enabling the ICT business application team to deliver value add outcomes meeting the needs of the business.
- Experience modelling business processes for business application service requests, business intelligence outputs, mobile device management, information security compliance and audit.Proven analytical experience with a track record for solving business problems with realistic and achievable solutions
- Working on a large scale application upgrade project.
- Onsite parking.
- 3 month rolling contract.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to James Hardley by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com