- Join an innovative multidisciplinary team
- Contract until EOFY! With potential extension
- Australian Citizenship required
A department offering a positive yet thriving workplace culture, whilst offering excellent benefits and conditions. Our client is a CBD-based government department with a number of high-profile projects that require multiple resources to support the delivery of new functionality and upgrades to corporate systems to ensure sustainability. These systems will enable our client to efficiently develop and implement national policies, programs and initiatives to support and educate all Australians. Some notable amenities include pool tables, social club and close proximity to cafes.
Our client is seeking to engage multiple Senior Business Analysts to meet the needs of the Department and business area's clients through the development and maintenance of innovative, robust and sustainable IT System systems. Joining a multidisciplinary team the Business Analyst will undertake a range of requirement gathering activities, whilst also conducting investigations, undertaking specialist/technical research and analysis activities and providing specialist advice.
Skills & Attributes
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience working on complex and multifaceted IT projects using agile method
- Experience coordinating and leading consultation with stakeholders to meet business requirements
- Ability to develop high quality artefacts as required
- Experience supporting a project manager
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology - highly regarded!
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Erin at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Erin on 02 6285 3500 or Erin.McDonald@talentinternational.com for further information.