- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 11 months ago
Contract until 30th August 2020 + possible extension
Based in Brisbane CBD
- Facilitate the capture of future state model, processes and requirement.
- Capture future state requirements in a form that can be utilised in RFT documentation, solution build/configuration and for the purposes of testing and organisational change management
- Capture, model and/or review/update desired future state processes,
- ·Provide support for the preparation of strategies, plans, business case, benefits realisation and other project activity as required
- Provide support for capturing and tracking design decisions, project change requests and other project activity as required.
- Contribute to the delivery of a Business Intelligence solution for occupational health surveillance
- Highly developed business analysis skills including core competencies of building business relationships, consulting, analysis, problem solving and documentation across a wide range of business issues for all organisational levels
- Highly developed skills in selecting, defining and using business analysis techniques to produce meaningful deliverables.
- Proven ability to plan and scope required business analyst activities, coordinate and facilitate structured focus groups, workshops and interviews as an input to business analysis activities.
- Proven ability to elicit and model current state and desired future state business processes and business rules
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com