- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 25 days ago
Duration: 8 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Senior Business Analyst.
- Provide an objective, critical and consistent approach to business analysis and assist with deployment of systems, ensuring operational excellence.
- Develop business and system requirements to align to the needs of the business tactically and strategically, ensuring business expectations are met.
- Liaise with business readiness testers to ensure the successful completion of Acceptance tests
- Source, develop and maintain data and tools to support analysis of service options and issues
- Monitor and maintain an in-depth business unit knowledge of the business processes and systems, ensuring business requirements are met.
- Ensure required management activities and practices are undertaken to confirm the quality, consistency and validity of captured requirements.
- Prepare and review vendor responses to RFx, to ensure vendor proposals will deliver to business needs.
If you are interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to email@example.com