- Oracle Cloud ERP Implementation - Government Department
- Contract Until end of December - Strong Chance of Extension
- CBD Location - Working from home initially
Our Government client requires Senior Business Analyst to work on an Oracle's Cloud Services (off the shelf) implementation which will replace the existing Finance Systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in solution design with the Cloud implementation partner and business representatives.
- Participate in solution design with the Procurement implementation partner and business representatives.
- Develop business process design documentation to support system implementation.
- Develop User Acceptance Testing documentation e.g. Business Scenarios.
- Assist with system deployment & cut over.
- Assist close project actions, issues and risks, as directed by senior project staff.
- More than 7 years' experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- Demonstrated experience working as a BA on an ERP implementation (preferably Oracle Cloud)
- Demonstrated experience documenting 'To Be' business processes
- Knowledge of business operations for finance processes e.g. finance, procurement, budgeting/planning, business intelligence/reporting.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in easy to understand language
- Contract Until end of the year - strong chance of extension
- CBD Location
- Government Department