- Sydney C B D
- $130000 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Rochelle Chaffey
- 18 days ago
12 Month Fixed Term Hire
Talent International is working in partnership with our Tier 1 Financial Services client to engage a Senior Business Analyst to work on compliance programs within Wealth Management.
You will be responsible for:
- Facilitating business requirement workshops as well as delivering BRDs and User stories.
- Managing and engaging stakeholders at all levels.
- Delivery of current and target state processes (As is/to be) for improvement initiatives.
- Analysis of root causes and determining remediation steps and identify breaches.
- A strong background in financial services working with the business, and a minimum of 4 years' experience as a Business Analyst.
- Previous experience on a number of end to end projects. You will be able to identify root causes and provide solutions.
- Background and experience with compliance or regulatory projects.
- Background and experience in Wealth Management: Financial Planning / Superannuation / Life insurance
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement having worked with senior levels.
- Excellent in verbal & communication skills
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for your next challenge with a leading Financial Services Client & great employee benefits click "APPLY NOW" or email your current resume to: Rochelle.Chaffey@talentinternational.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.