- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 6 months ago
6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Senior Business Analyst.
- Broad experience as business analyst, including development of detailed business and functional requirements, requirements traceability, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analysis, and user journeys and solution evaluation.
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication including report, briefing writing and presentation skills.
- Experience of facilitating collaborative work (e.g. workshops, brainstorming sessions).
- Requirement to obtain and maintain relevant national policy check, and security clearance in which Australian Citizenship is a condition of eligibility
- 5+ years full business analysis experience in a software development environment
- Health and Government Industry experience
- SDLC experience; Experience in AGILE project environments
- Capable of providing technical vision and drive to deliver innovative solutions.
- Software application - Client-Server/N-Tier development experience
- Awareness of a broad range of technologies and architectures including:
- Web Services, HTML, XSLT
- CDA, FHIR, HL7, XML other messaging and telecommunications technologies
- MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, JIRA, Confluence
If you are interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to email@example.com