- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 3 months ago
- Contract to July 2021 with 2x12 month extension
- Minimum NV1 Security Clearance
- Experience and highly developed skills in: business and functional analysis, process mapping and writing requirements
About the Client
Our client is a large government department, with offices throughout Canberra, tasked with delivering a range of services that provide health, welfare and support services to Australians. You will have the opportunity to work on high-profile projects that will improve the department's corporate systems and enable them to positively impact the lives of Australians.
About the Role
As Senior Business Analysts you will be required to:
- Assist in defining and clarifying business needs to contribute to the creation of action plans, solution reports or business cases for consideration of senior staff.
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand, gather and analyse their requirements and concerns in line with the business objectives.
- Conduct business analysis approach that may include specifying team roles, deliverables, analysis techniques or stakeholder communication.
- Identify potential business needs to recommend improvements for consideration by senior staff and provide analysis, verification and validation on the recommended improvements.
- Conduct stakeholder analysis to assist in engaging with stakeholders to effectively understand cross business functions.
- Facilitate communication across business units with a range of stakeholders and represent the agency by promoting its interests at a range of forums.
- Assist with managing requirements and communication through scope, traceability and maintenance.
Skills and Attributions
- Experience working as a Business Analyst in a large Government organisation on a variety of projects in a medium to large scale environment, providing business analysis services for major projects and enhancements as required.
- Demonstrated experience and highly developed skills in: business and functional analysis, process mapping and writing requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, use cases and functional specifications.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary project delivery team on a variety of projects using Agile methodologies.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills, including instructional and formal presentation experience.
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum NV1 Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.