You will be responsible for
- Determine business requirements and business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
- Prepares business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
- Analyse business processes; identifies alternative solutions, assesses feasibility, and recommends new approaches.
- Gather information from the customer to understand their needs and detailed requirements.
- Facilitate open communication and discussion between stakeholders
- 10 years + Business Analysis experience
- Knowledge of CRM Dynamics and Asset Management is desirable but not essential
- Prior Government experience
- Ability to start early March - highly regarded