- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 4 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a government client to assist in sourcing an experienced Senior Business Analyst responsible for managing and coordinating diverse program requirements by undertaking detailed analysis, developing reporting models and tools as well as governance and assurance frameworks to facilitate successful delivery of the program with measurable outcomes.
This is an 8 months contract role to start with a strong possible extension based at Burwood
- Manage investigations to identify and define diverse business requirements and specify effective business solutions through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisational change.
- Facilitate the application and monitoring the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods, and standards, giving special consideration to business perspectives.
- Identify, develop, and implement business improvement opportunities on proposed and completed projects across a portfolio of complex initiatives.
- Prepare business cases, governance frameworks and associated documentation in collaboration with business managers to define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
- Enable program delivery by sourcing and supplying data, undertaking analysis of strategy options and maintaining data and tools to support analysis and reporting.
- Extensive and demonstrated experience conducting analysis of business needs across a complex portfolio of initiatives in a federated or multi-sourced environment
- Strong knowledge of and extensive experience in the application of contemporary business analysis best- practice methodologies and processes
- Strong business and commercial acumen with understanding of the business operations
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email firstname.lastname@example.org button below.