- Western Australia
- Competitive hourly rate
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- about 1 month ago
Our client based within WA's Public Sector are seeking to engage the skills of an experienced Business Analyst to assist with re-engineering and streamlining all card payment processes and physical and electronic records management processes in key areas to support the businesses performance in alignment/compliance to required PCI standards.
Key requirements of the role will include:
- Meet with, interview personnel and conduct site observations to ascertain and document the equipment, methods, and personnel needed for effective processes.
- Gather information through detailed process mapping, flow-charting, and workshops. This information can then be used to guide and target areas for process re-engineering
- Apply knowledge of business process modelling and present the data gathered to stakeholders in suitable forward facing formats that support the achievement of consensus on the best option as to how processes and performances can be re-engineered to achieve PCI-DSS compliance.
- Document procedures and map agreed processes for the "future" state to at minimum level
- Identify and plan for supporting the business unit stakeholders in transforming their processes to the "future' state.
- Work in collaboration with the Organisation Change Manager to identify change impacts (policy changes, role/responsibility changes/etc) and mitigation options. Support the Project Manager by providing input into the extent and the level of change to underpin planning for future stages.
- Extensive background as a Business Analyst with a core background in gathering information through detailed process mapping, flow-charting, and workshops for projects around records management, information capture or ideally PCI-Compliance (card payment systems) programs.
- A background in Identifying physical and electronic record types that require data sanitisation
- Experience in creating Future State process maps that are compliant for the handling of records with sensitive data.
- Outstanding stakeholder, and customer engagement skills.
- Ongoing, long term contract engagement.
- Flexible work arrangement.
- Help shape, and work on one of our clients biggest data capture, and retain information initiatives.
If you match the experience required and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button For more information please call Kate Reynolds or James Hardley on 0892213300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com