12 Months FTC
WFH & CBD
Talent International is working in partnership with our Tier 1 Financial Services client to engage a Senior Business Analyst to work on regulatory projects within Wealth Management and Financial Advice.
The successful Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Facilitating business requirement workshops as well as delivering BRDs and User stories.
- Managing and engaging stakeholders at all levels.
- Delivery of current and target state processes (As is/to be) for improvement initiatives.
- Analysis of root causes, determining remediation steps and identifying breaches.
The Skill Set
The successful Senior Business Analyst will have:
- A minimum of 4 years' experience as a Business Analyst with significant experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Must have previous experience working on regulatory projects in Wealth Management / Advice.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement, having worked with senior level management.
- Excellent in verbal & communication skills
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for your next challenge with a leading Financial Services Client click "APPLY NOW" or email your current resume to: Rochelle.Chaffey@talentinternational.com
Please note: This role requires full working rights in Australia and due to the large number of applications during this time, it may be the case, that only shortlisted applicants are contacted.