- 6-Month Contract with options to extend
- Business/IT Enablement projects
- Develop Data Models and expereince with database & cloud solutions
Experience & Responsibilties
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst with experience working on a variety of business/IT enablement projects.
- Identify business and technical requirements to define and document all business and system integration requirements including developing data models and writing specifications.
- Identify and facilitate process design requirements and changes through conducting business and systems process analysis and design.
- Lead and facilitate a range of workshops to gather information and requirements from stakeholders (including other water utilities).
- Guide the selection of products/solutions that meet business and system requirements.
- Provide expertise and facilitate the gathering of information to support the understanding of current and future change initiatives and activities.
- Proficient in developing a range of visual models to represent work processes and system interactions and use.
- Understanding of the components of a broad range of modern software solutions and systems architecture
- A broad understanding of modern cloud based solutions to meet business needs. Exposure to AWS cloud services would be ideal.
- Experience in developing Service Design for the adoption of business software solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with digital transformation projects.
- Knowledge and experience with using Office365.
Applicants must be Australian Permanent Residents to apply for this position. Please click "Apply Now" to be considered for this position. Alternatively, you can contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or email Jarryd directly at email@example.com for more information.