- New South Wales
- $800 per day
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- about 1 year ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Senior Digital Business Analyst for the digital transformation team.
This is a 6 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Sydney CBD.
- Leading the Agile work practices and setup & Lead Workshop facilitation with the business
- Lead product ownership practices, business initiative definition and prioritisation
- Lead lean process review of business processes, scope management and business interaction with JIRA
- Must have the experience in delivering the full list of customer journeys, product lifecycles and Agile product ownership framework.
- Deliver business plan point analysis, current state process mapping
- Deliver Documented Agile Epics, Capabilities, Features and user stories
- Deliver groomed and priorities business backlog
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.