Our client, an industry leading WA based employer of choice, are seeking the skills of a highly experienced Business Analyst for their large scale ERP implementation project on an immediate start 2 year fixed term contract. Core requirements of the role will include analysing business requirements and developing core solutions to deliver on a multi-module ERP upgrade.
Key requirements of the role:
- Preparing business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving operational objectives through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
- Evaluating potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open source components, and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Engaging and influencing key stakeholders to take ownership for and to ensure the successful delivery of initiatives
- Providing analysis and quality professional advice across a broad spectrum of Information Technology disciplines to business system owners, sponsors and line-of-business managers on emerging technologies and solutions, and the business benefits they provide.
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst ideally with a background in the implementation of ERP systems, which is ideal but not essential.
- Experience and ability to analyse business requirements and develop solutions to deliver on those requirements within agreed time, cost and quality expectations.
- Highly developed business process, requirements gathering, and implementation skills in structured application lifecycle development methodologies in one or more of the following: UML, BPMn, Agile, BPR, Test Planning, Change Planning, Conflict Resolution and Stakeholder Engagement.
- Ability to manage a team including high-level skills in problem solving and ability to effectively lead a development team to achieve positive outcomes.
- Highly effective communication and representation skills including writing skills and ability to develop and maintain effective customer, high level business stakeholder and team relationships in an ICT environment.
- Ability to take responsibility to ensure compliance with policy, guidelines and better practice frameworks within the context of business analysis and proven commitment to continuous improvement.
- An effective communicator and business networker, coupled with strong presentation skills and confidence presenting in front of large groups of individuals.
- 2 Year Fixed Term Contract.
- Amazing work culture.
- Be part of a large scale, ERP upgrade project.
Then please hit apply now, or for a further discussion please contact Kate Reynolds @ Talent on 0892213300 - please note, due to the urgency of this assignment only locally WA based candidates can be considered at this time.