- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Kate Reynolds
- 20 days ago
Our client, an industry-leading WA based employer of choice, is seeking the skills of a highly experienced Business Analyst for a number of large scale system upgrade projects. Core requirements of the role will be to provide enterprise Business Analysis services, in a less technical context who has the ability to communicate, influence and negotiate.
Key requirements of the role:
- Preparing business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving operational objectives through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
- Evaluating potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open source components, and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Engaging and influencing key stakeholders to take ownership for and to ensure the successful delivery of initiatives
- Providing analysis and quality professional advice across a broad spectrum of Information Technology disciplines to business system owners, sponsors and line-of-business managers on emerging technologies and solutions, and the business benefits they provide.
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst with outstanding customer-facing skills.
- Experience and ability to analyse business requirements and develop solutions to deliver on those requirements within the agreed time, cost and quality expectations.
- Highly developed business process, requirements gathering, and implementation skills in structured application lifecycle development methodologies in one or more of the following: UML, BPMn, Agile, BPR, Test Planning, Change Planning, Conflict Resolution and Stakeholder Engagement.
- Ability to manage a team including high-level skills in problem solving and ability to effectively lead a development team to achieve positive outcomes.
- Highly effective communication and representation skills including writing skills and ability to develop and maintain effective customer, high-level business stakeholder and team relationships in an ICT environment.
- Ability to take responsibility to ensure compliance with policy, guidelines and better practice frameworks within the context of business analysis and proven commitment to continuous improvement.
- An effective communicator and business networker, coupled with strong presentation skills and confidence presenting in front of large groups of individuals.
- Ongoing contract assignment.
- Amazing work culture.
- Be part of multiple large scale system upgrade projects.
Then please hit apply now, or for a further discussion please contact Kate Reynolds on 08 6212 5510 or email@example.com - please note, due to the urgency of this assignment only locally WA based candidates can be considered at this time.