- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 17 days ago
- NSW Government Client
- 12 month contract with strong possible extension thereafter
- Parramatta Location
- Competitive Daily rates
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Senior Business Analyst to ensure the delivery scope of the HCM program will meet the business needs and is able to be implemented within the provided constraints of the program.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated delivery experience and robust methodology for identifying, documenting and analysing business requirements across varying business functions.
- Complete the high-quality key business analysis deliverables according to the project schedule, including engagement with required subject matter experts (SME's) to contribute to the deliverables
- Effectively communicate requirements to stakeholders, managing conflicts, issues and changes in order to ensure that stakeholders and project team members remain in agreement on solution scope and actual needs
- Engage with business stakeholders, external vendor and internal technology teams to assess solution gaps and identify options to resolve via either business process changes or technical solutions
- Contribute to development of test scenarios and identification of test data to inform UAT and test cases and test scripts
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst delivering large-scale HR programs
- Experience delivering HCM solutions, with focus on one or more of the following modules; Workforce planning, Recruitment, Position Management, Onboarding.
- Ability to apply industry best practice methodology to the gathering, analysis and documentation of high quality, non-ambiguous business requirements
- Experience working with multiple business units (HR, Finance, etc.) to deliver cross-functional outcomes
- Experience contributing to business test phases (UAT, PVT, etc.), including defect triage
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.