- $130000.00 - $160000.00 per annum, Benefits: 12 Month FTC
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Rochelle Chaffey
- 3 months ago
WFH & CBD Location
12 Month FTC
A Tier 1 client based in Sydney CBD is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to assist with a Superfund Investment project.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will work with senior business stakeholders around the business, facilitating workshops and drive the requirements of gathering the current state and creating a future state model within the project delivery team.
- 6+ years of business analysis experience within a Financial Services domain
- Experience with either: Unit Pricing / Fund Accounting / Superfund Investment products
- Experience in working in Investments in the product (Mastertrust product) and platform
- Understating of Investment Control, Investment Operations and the obligations of a financial Custodian
- Experience in supporting the delivery of large scale Asset Restructures
- Excellent in communication skills and high-level stakeholder engagement is critical.
- Ability to hold workshops to extract requirements.
- CBAP or BABOK are also highly regarded
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for your next challenge with a leading Financial Services Client "APPLY NOW" or email your current resume to: Rochelle.Chaffey@talentinternational.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.