- Sydney C B D
- Job Type
- Alex Nguyen
- 10 months ago
The company is a large financial institution who offers a number of products ranging from general savings accounts to investments and superannuation. They are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to work on a project within Life insurance. You will be located at the company's office in Sydney CBD, reporting to the Project Manager on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Facilitating business requirement workshops as well as delivering BRDs and User stories.
- Managing and engaging stakeholders at all levels.
- Delivery of current and target state processes (As is/to be) for improvement initiatives.
- Analysis of root causes and determining remediation steps and identify breaches.
Requirement of the Candidate:
- A strong background in financial services working with the business, and a minimum of 4 years' experience as a Business Analyst.
- Previous experience on a number of end to end projects. You will be able to identify root causes and provide solutions.
- At least 2 years working on Life Insurance projects.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement having worked with senior levels.
- Excellent in verbal & communication skills
If you think you have above skills and experiences, click 'Apply' button or send your resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.