- Sydney C B D
- Great rates on offer
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Athalia Joseph
- 18 days ago
The company is a large financial institution who offers a number of products across insurance. They are looking for an adaptable Senior Business Analyst to work on an AML, Risk and Compliance project (18 months minimum) at their Sydney CBD office. You will be reporting to the Practice Manager on a permanent basis.
The successful Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Facilitating business requirement workshops as well as delivering BRDs and User stories.
- Managing and engaging stakeholders at all levels.
- Delivery of current and target state processes (As is/to be) for improvement initiatives.
- Analysis of root causes, determining remediation steps and identifying breaches.
The Skill Set
The successful Senior Business Analyst will have:
- A minimum of 4 years' experience as a Business Analyst with significant experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Previous experience working on end to end projects in AML, Risk and Compliance.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement, having worked with senior level management.
Please note: This role requires full working rights in Australia for an immediate start.
If this sounds like you, please apply or submit your CV to email@example.com