- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Melissa Haddah
- almost 1 year ago
- 6 month + likely extensions
- Banking client
- Melbourne CBD location
Our client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst who has come from a financial services/banking background ideally within a Tax related area.
The ideal candidate will have the following;
* Extensive Business Analysis experience and, or related Technical experience
* Detailed knowledge of business analysis tasks, experience in requirement elicitation techniques and competent in requirements gathering skills
* Solid understanding of project management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working on mid to large sized projects.
* Extensive experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders and driving changes in the systems and business processes
* Ability to appreciate difficult problems and work autonomously on tasks with a moderate complexity. Works collaboratively as part of a team and clearly represent consolidated findings.
* Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and constant change, without sacrificing quality whiles working at speed, working independently and 'self-starting'
* Strong verbal and written communications skills (with the ability to liaise with stakeholders on all levels).
* You will have strong technical problem solving skills, ability to write functional specifications, advanced Excel skills and or SQL query experience and or advanced macro writing skills.
Call Melissa Haddad on 9236 7732 for more information