- NSW Government Client
- 6 month contract with a strong possible extension thereafter
- Redfern Location
- Competitive Daily rates
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Senior Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for designing and developing Business Intelligence solutions to support enterprise-wide data-driven decision-making process.
- Build flexible, adaptable and scalable business-focused information systems.
- Provide Business Intelligence experience using SQL, TSQL and Oracle in a large environment building data marts and repositories for reporting and analytics.
- Develop ETL code for the enterprise-wide data using SSIS and SAP Data Services.
- Perform work required on Bus Ferry Light Rail operational systems for the Transport Connected Bus program, including schema design, SQL, Oracle, ETL (SSIS) and SAP Data Services and end-user presentation (via analytic reports, graphs, scorecards, etc.), testing, deployment and post-deployment support.
- Experience in ETL data integration using SSIS and SAP Data Services
- Experience in building monitoring system e.g. Sensu, Grafana and Dynamic SQL
- Experience with SQL Server 2012+ Stack skills (particularly SSRS, SSAS)
- Good exposure to GIT and Bitbucket repository systems
- Good understanding skills in Deployment modelling
- Experience working in Agile IT project delivery team methodology and familiar with JIRA and Confluence
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.