- New South Wales
- $800 - $850 per day
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 15 days ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a high-profile government organisation to assist in sourcing in SAP BW Consultant to implement customer care and billing and to implement finance, contingent workforce management, HCM etc.
The area of focus is Business Intelligence, Data Acquisition from SAP applications - ISU, CRM, Finance, EPPM, EAM, SCM and SAP ODP/Extractors,
This is a 6 months contract role with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Parramatta.
- Provide architectural, technical and functional leadership to the delivering Analytics/BI/BW/EDW related deliverables on this project.
- Provide SAP Data, Data Models and Analytics expertise in the articulation, design and development of new solutions as well as the improvements to existing solutions.
- Work in a team of Professional Services consultants, architects and project managers who implement Analytics solutions
- Strong technical and architectural understanding of SAP BI Suite, SAP BW and SAP HANA
- Strong understanding of Data Modelling and Architectural patterns.
- Minimum 5 years of leading BI and data warehousing experience with SAP and Non-SAP applications.
- Strong understanding of SAP BI Suite, SAP BW and SAP HANA, its architecture and deployment strategies.
- SAP (BI) - SAP BW/4HANA, SAP HANA Modelling, SAP Business Objects, SAP Business Objects Data Services
- Non-SAP - Control M, Erwin, Big Data - technologies, SQL skills.
- Track record of successfully implementing multiple Analytics projects (full life cycle) in challenging environments.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.