- $51.5 - $57 per hour
- Job Type
- Jarrodd Edwards
- about 1 year ago
Our federal client is undertaking a large-scale business transformation overhauling the disability sector. They are seeking a Senior Capability Design and Development Officer to play a key role in identifying and designing learning programs and solutions.
Initial 12 month contract on offer with a good likelihood of extending, based in Geelong.
You will be responsible for leading strategic consultation, and analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of a range of learning solutions and programs. You will apply your knowledge of eLearning design principles, blended learning, and current best practices to consult with stakeholders and develop learning solutions and content to boost capabilities within a rapidly evolving organisation.
- Strong background in the design, development and coordination of learning and development
- Outstanding communication skills and stakeholder engagement capabilities, proven within large complex organisations
- Technical capability in developing and managing learning solutions with current digital technologies
- Understanding of current L&D and corporate training best practices, WCAG 2.0 compliance, etc.
- Previous experience in government/health/disability fields highly regarded
This Geelong based long term contracting opportunity is an APS6 classification, with an hourly rate on offer of $51.50 plus super.
APPLY today or contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org | (03) 9236 7719