- New South Wales
- APS 6 $51.50 per hour + superannuation
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- 7 months ago
Our client is highly respected organisation, who provides services and supports to thousands of individuals around Australia. This position is based in Surry Hills, this vital Government organisation seeks only the most skilled and professional individuals to assist them in developing programs, policies, and initiatives that will improve the quality of life for Australia's most vulnerable. They provide employees the benefits of a healthy work-life balance that recognises the family, carers and personal commitments
The Senior Capability & Deployment Partner proactively engages with stakeholders across the Agency to understand learning needs, opportunities and challenges, supports design, deploys national capability learning solutions and conducts evaluation processes to measure learning impact and effectiveness. The successful candidate will support new and existing staff with their ongoing capability and learning needs through the delivery of blended learning solutions and will be comfortable utilising multiple deployment methods, including but not limited to workshops, coaching, communities of practice, digital and virtual learning.
The ideal candidate will bring a depth of training delivery experience across the full learning and development lifecycle. This is bolstered by design and delivery experience across a multitude of technologies and blended learning deployment as this is deemed critical to the success of the team.
- Manage capability and learning projects from inception to completion and contribute to the achievement of business outcomes
- Conduct organisational, functional and individual needs analysis activities to identify the skills and knowledge needed to perform identified job roles competently
- Work with the team to design new courses and or improvements to existing learning curriculum
- Provide feedback to dedicated design team on course design and content
- Evaluate and analyse the effectiveness of capability and learning activities
- Communicate and promote capability and learning programs and resources with key Leaders and employee groups
- Coordinate administration of training programs including learner registrations, attendance records, evaluation surveys, and room bookings, ensuring suitable adjustments are made to enable accessible training
If you can successfully demonstrate all the above, then please apply now. For further information, you may contact Jessica Abboud on 02 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.