- Job Type
- Rochelle Chaffey
- 11 days ago
- 12 Month Contract
- North Sydney Location
- Up to $850 p/d
Australian household name going through a period of growth is partnering with Talent to engage Senior Change Analyst with a strong background in Banking / Financial Services to work on a large transformation program.
You will be responsible for:
- Proactively identifying, managing and mitigating risks and issues with the potential to impact on the delivery of change management activities or project plans.
- End to end delivery of change activities including agreed plans, coordination and integration across the project.
- Meet policy and compliance requirements, as well as ensure the project stays in line with processes and procedures.
- Demonstrable experience of organisational change management on medium to large scale transformation projects
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in Change within the Financial Services industry
- Experience in wealth, advice, superannuation or investment products highly regarded
- Great communication skills and the ability to engage with multiple stakeholders at different levels.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- A team player with influencing ability.
To know more about this role please contact Alex on +61 2 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.