- Melbourne C B D
- Daily rate contract
- Job Type
- Christian Marchese
- 3 months ago
This role is a great opportunity for a candidate that has strong change management and financial services experience.
Located in the Melbourne CBD with initial working from home.
The deliverables of the role include:
- Develop and implement execution and change management plans, which may include:
- Undertake current and future state gap analysis and assess impacts and develop solutions to mitigate
- Facilitate meetings and workshops between internal/external customers and delivery teams
- Develop and document materials as required - e.g. process maps, work instructions, tech writing, call scripts, etc.
- Work with key stakeholders to schedule training, develop training materials and support training roll out (as required)
- Develop and implement internal comms to ensure people are aware of the changes
- Help identify and engage stakeholders impacted by the changes, impact assessments
- Assess, document and agree to change impacts for business units
- Develop and execute communications and engagement plans
- Training coordination plans
- Process mapping experience