9 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing a 'Senior Change Analyst'.
- 5+ years' experience working as a Change Analyst developing and leading change management activities for complex projects delivering digital business transformation initiatives through to adoption
- 2+ years' experience working as a Change Analyst developing and leading change management activities for cyber projects.
- PROSCI certified change management practitioner.
- Experience working within a large Program of Change with multiple ICT Project streams and working across different streams as required by key business stakeholders.
- Experience partnering with senior stakeholders to deliver workforce change initiatives.
- Ability to establish credibility quickly and engage and inspire key stakeholders, as well as strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise change readiness activities according to operational impact and urgency.
- Proactive and forward looking behaviours to enable effective schedule/resource/risk/issue management.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org