Located in the Melbourne CBD
The deliverables of the role include:
- Review the change and business requirements with the BAs to draw out impacts.
- Engage with stakeholders/SMEs in the impacted business areas to flesh out these impacts.
- Prepare all of the inputs for the Business Impact Assessment.
- Plan the change activities from the BIA, predominantly internal/external communications and update collateral e.g. work instructions
- Deliverables Management
- Program Coordination
- Onboarding and Offboarding
- Manage the program's risk and issue management function.
- Ensure effective communication of key risk and issue information/analytics to program stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare, collate, review, reconcile and produce the weekly Stream Status Reports. Draft the Executive Summary for review and update by senior management.
- Help identify and engage stakeholders impacted by the changes
- Assess, document and agree to change impacts for business units
- Develop and execute communications and engagement plans
- Assist with the creation of change artifacts and may also contribute to the creation of online content, work instructions (in conjunction with Business Analysts), reference materials, frequently asked questions, quick reference guides, etc.
- Assist with the development of presentation packs to provide targeted and relevant information to the intended audience.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and manage expectations appropriately, Great attitude to dealing with change and priorities