- Australian citizenship required
- Contract until June 2020
- Immediate start
About the role:
Our client is seeking a Senior Communications Officer to be responsible for developing and maintaining organisational overview documentation, generate content for weekly reporting purposes and the delivery of communications content in the form of regular newsletter, special bulletins (celebrating success), posters, leaflets, fact sheets.
- Work with project teams to develop communications and change assets
- Develop user-centric learning content for training guides
- Deliver communications assets in line with project requirements such as releases, intranet page updates, articles for the intranet, and other as required
- Consolidate and distil a variety of information sources into fit for purpose written communication material
- Assist with the execution of Change Management Plans
- Assist with change management activities
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience in writing communications content
- Strong documentation writing
- Experience in communicating change initiatives is desirable.
- Skills and experience in design and layout using the Office suite
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Previous experience in technical writing highly desirable
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Isabelle Barling on 02 6285 3500 or Isabelle.Barling@talentinternational.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.