- Melbourne University
- 3+ month contract, 2+ yr program
- Job Type
- Ali Andrewartha
- about 1 month ago
Supporting this organisational redesign program comprising of multiple workstreams, you will put together the key messages, frameworks, stakeholder maps, pull all the information together to set up the program's Change & Communication strategy and narrative.
- Design the change and communications approach, align and collaborate with the broader program team, ensuring consistency and big picture consideration.
- Work collaboratively with the existing Strategic Communications team, who are responsible for leading the overarching program communications, and local communications teams within the streams
- Hands-on role with the ability to align your approach to the needs and structure of the program.
- Develop high-quality support documentation (stakeholder analysis, change impact assessment, change plans, business readiness assessment, leader packs etc)
- Workstream change approach, planning and execution, aligned with the overall program change strategy
- Develop quality collateral and communications to support engagement strategies to a high standard (web content etc)
- Provide empathic change coaching and upskill for leaders, supervisors and change agents
- Contribute to the improvement of the program change structure, artefacts and activities
Key skills and experience required
- Experienced Senior Change and Communications Manager with proven history across the whole change management life-cycle including: engagement and communications planning and execution
- Experience on business change, organisation change or transformation change programs focussing on process, people, role and structural change.
- Background working in large and complex environments with multiple streams.
- Make the connections between workstreams, across the program and organisation, ensuring an aligned and consistent narrative to better support both stakeholders and the workstreams
- Proven experience producing high quality communications collateral and documentation under pressure and at short notice, ensuring alignment to branding and program guidelines
- Support the development of relevant plans and successfully execute change activities to drive positive acceptance and adoption of change and rapid take up of new technologies, processes or concepts
- Develop aligned project communications, including management briefings, staff presentations, maintaining websites, newsletters etc
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with profound understanding and empathy for people undergoing large-scale organisational change and ability to coach and support change agents and leaders.
How to apply
Apply now, or call Carly on 03 9236 7704 or Ali on 03 9236 7708 from Talent for a confidential discussion