Senior Change Lead
|Job Title:||Senior Change Lead|
|Contact Name:||Manisha Bakhru|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 10:34|
NSW Government Organisation
12 months contract with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a Senior Change Manager/Lead on a contract based in Sydney.
* Lead change management activities and work with the broader change team on this project of significance.
* Create actionable deliverables including: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
* Create the change impact assessment and mitigation plan, and manage dependencies across the program.
* Lead engagement activities with schools and stakeholders across the department as required.
* Work with the change team in continuing to develop the organisational change management capability and framework.
* Coaching to the project team and project sponsors on change management activities.
* Change Manager that has proven experience in delivering change projects in large complex organisations
* Experience in social policy reform and with an understanding of the nature of political, social and community landscapes
* The ability to translate technical language into simple and clear messages to different stakeholder groups
* Ability to influence and work with a broad range of stakeholders
* Advanced communication skills and the ability to adapt language and messages to the needs of stakeholders
* Advanced documentation skills, ability to clearly document processes, requirements and problem statements and end user communications
* Dynamic and positive approach and eager to get stuck into diverse problems
* Flexibility - the ability to adapt approach when business priorities change or move
* Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
* PROCSI or other Change Management certification (desirable)
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's