They are looking for hands on Senior Change Manager who have a strong experience in one of those areas:
- Unstructured data (data, governance and IT fields)
- Financial Asset Mgt (worked in/ with a private equity firm, or merchant bank)
- Financial Products and Commercial Alliances
You will be responsible for:
- Proactively identify, manage and mitigate risks and issues with the potential to impact on the delivery of change management activities or project plans.
- End to end delivery of change activities including agreed plans, coordination and integration across the project.
- Meet policy and compliance requirements, as well as ensure the project stays in line with processes and procedures.
- Demonstrable experience of organisational change management on medium to large scale transformation projects.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Senior Change Manager within the Financial Services industry.
- Experience in Wealth area (A must)
- Great communication skills and ability to engage with multiple stakeholders at different levels.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- A team player with influencing ability.
If you think you have above skills and experiences, click 'Apply' button or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To know more about this role please contact Alex Nguyen on +61 2 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.