Our client is highly regarded, large, enterprise-wide Higher Education organisation, conveniently located in the CBD.
About the Role
The role will involve end to end change management across a large, complex Salesforce implementation project which is in its early stages and will eventually be rolled out across the entire organisation.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a Change Manager role
- Experienced in end to end senior project level change management, from strategy through to delivery
- Experienced working within an agile/scrum environments
- Superior skills in managing complex stakeholder interests and expectations
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working with Salesforce projects is highly desirable
- Previous experience within Education or Public Sector is advantageous
- Located centrally close to public transport
- 7.5 hour working days
- Work life balance
- Gym and facilities on-site
- Excellent, collaborative, transforming working culture
- 12 month fixed term hire with a strong possibility of further extension beyond
- Paying a base salary of up to $150K + superannuation on top (commensurate with skills and experience). After 12 months the superannuation will be increased to 17%
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!