- New South Wales
- $1100.00 per day
- Job Type
- Majella Sanders
- 6 days ago
- Demonstrable Senior Change Management experience
- Large, complex, program environment
- 1 to 2 year program of work
Our client is a highly regarded federal government-owned organisation providing safe, secure, efficient and environmentally responsible services to the aviation industry.
About the Role
The role will work closely with our client to deliver change management services. You will develop the Change Management Strategy and Plan for the Program to obtain acceptance from key stakeholders. You will develop the program's communication strategy and plan, working with established engagement points and channels for internal and external stakeholders. You will also enact aspects of the communication plan to support program activities.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in leading people through using industry recognised change management techniques
- Proven experience with organisational change on a successful transformational program
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Proven experience in stakeholder management strategy
- Exciting cutting edge program of work
- Free parking available on-site at the Mascot site
- Excellent, collaborative, transforming working culture
- 1-2 year contract with a possibility of further extension beyond
- Paying a day rate commensurate with skills and experience
- Start within 2-4 weeks
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!