The company is a financial institution who offer products from general savings accounts to investments and superannuation. They are looking for a Senior Change Manager to come on board for a project within Wealth. You will be located at the company's office in North Sydney, reporting to the Change Lead on a contractual basis up till June 2020.
The successful Senior Change Manager be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Proactively identify, manage and mitigate risks and issues with the potential to impact on the delivery of change management activities or project plans.
- End to end delivery of change activities including agreed plans, co-ordination and integration across the project.
- Meet policy and compliance requirements, as well as ensure the project stays in line with processes and procedures.
The Skill Set
The successful Senior Change Manager will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Change Manager within the Financial Services industry working within Wealth.
- Demonstrable experience of organisational change management working on medium to large scale transformation projects.
- Great communication skills and previous management of a team.
- Stakeholder engagement working with senior levels, as well as workshop facilitation experience.
Please note: This role requires full working rights in Australia for an immediate start.
If this sounds like you or you would like to hear more, please apply or submit your resume directly to Athalia at email@example.com