- New South Wales
- $700.00 - $750.00 per day
- Job Type
- Sharyn Saxby
- about 1 month ago
Global Consultancy Business
Long Term Contract starting ASAP
Our client, a leading global consultancy business is seeking an experienced Cloud Disaster Recovery Engineer to join their growing practice.
Working with a broad range of clients you will be an active part in defining and shaping an emerging culture of excellence with like-minded people.
You will support the business on multiple cloud platforms as well a developing the standard for disaster recovery architecture.
The preferred candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of three years experience with automating infrastructure
- Cloud autoscaling, Puppet, Powershell, Bash knowledge are essential for this role
- Experience with VMware Site Recovery Manager and Azure Site Recovery.
- Excellent knowledge in Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- Excellent knowledge in building distributed and highly available environments
- Experience in both IaaS and PaaS cloud offerings
- Proficient with git, Azure Devops and Jenkinsd.
- Excellent knowledge with Windows, IIS, Redhat, Apache / Nginx
- Load balancing and reasonable network security experience
- Experience in building & securing multi-tier stacks using best practices including front-end load balancing and caching as well as backend database tier
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in vRealize Automation
- MSW or Azure certifications are preferred.
For further information please contact Sharyn Saxby - firstname.lastname@example.org