- $145000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Jarrodd Edwards
- 10 months ago
The successful candidate will join the enterprise security team and play a significant role in the uplift of the organisation's cloud security through the design and development of controls and solutions within Azure.
- Strong technical capabilities and expertise with Microsoft Azure
- Experience developing highly automated software solutions based on event driven architecture
- Experienced in security enforcement within CI/CD pipelines, inclusive of automation/orchestration and service delivery
- Experience with applied coding skills (e.g: PowerShell, Python, JSON, Terraform, etc)
- Agile/SCRUM development practices
- Experience with application cloud/web/API security practices
- Familiarity with common security frameworks (e.g: NIST, ISO 27xxx, PCI DSS)
Our client is offering a secure permanent role with a generous salary package of up to $150K, working as part of an expanding security team across a range of bleeding-edge cloud based projects.
To apply, please submit your resume. For further information feel free to call Jarrodd on 0438 661 623 for a confidential discussion.