We are seeking a suitably qualified professional for a period of 5 months to support the integration and assessment of data associated with new service contracts related to domestic waste services.
Partnering with a Waste Leadership Team this role involves reviewing the current state of data collection and a data/evidence-based framework to glean insights from our domestic waste service, with a focus on:
- Service patterns
- Collection & disposal trends
- Revenue and expenditure patterns
- Data management improvement opportunities
- Contract monitoring
- Public reporting
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in analyst role in a complex contract environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required including the ability to communicate complex data and make recommendations to executives including Executive Manager, Director, and CEO.
- You will also have industry experience in Contract Management and exposure to and appreciation of technology that drives the execution of contracts.
- It is expected that you will have advanced Data Analysis experience.
- Interest in Environmental and Local Government projects.