- Job Type
- Prasanna Kumar
- 24 days ago
Our client, a leading global mining and resources company has multiple long-term contract opportunities for Senior LTE Communications Engineers to join their core team based in Perth. In this role, you will form part of a high-performing team primarily responsible for providing LTE network design, planning, optimisation, maintenance and security. You will also be exposed to working onsite with construction and engineering teams, and acting as technical SME for all aspects of LTE Core technologies.
Role & Responsiblities as Senior Communications Engineer - Commissioning
- Creation, review and delivery of technical project documentation
- Experience of design and specification of LTE roaming solutions including communication skids / shelters, towers, trailers, VMR and microwave links.
- Commissioning engineering and complex stakeholder / integrator /third party delivery management, solution completion and site integration testing of LTE solution interface.
- 3-5 years' experience within Mining or Oil & Gas
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electronic and Communication)
- Experience across the full project life-cycle
If you have the level of expertise described above and are interested in finding out more about the positions, please contact and forward your updated CV to Prasanna Kumar by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button or calling the Talent office on 08 9221 3300. For a list of all vacant positions, please also see our website www.talentinternational.com.